Tuesday 29 December 2015

Advent Calendar Big Ta-Dah


Hello......... Just popping in quickly, to ask how your Christmas was ? I hope you all had a lovely day.We had a good day here and since then I've spent the last few days recovering.

 I also wanted to do a bit of a grand Ta-Dah for the advent calendar, I just couldn't resist putting them all together in a mosaic, just to see what they looked like, the pics are in the order the advent calendar ran.


Ta-Dah

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year filled with all good things and lots of yarn.
Happy Crafting
Clare xx

I'll be back in a few days with some year in review posts, bye for now............

9 comments:

  1. just loved these posts clare xxhope you have a lovely happy healthy new yearxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that you had a good Christmas. Ours was very quiet but nice. I so enjoyed your posts this month showing all of the ornaments for your advent calendar. Thank you for sharing them all with us.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic! I hope you have a very Happy New Year and that you might enjoy better health too this coming year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Clare. What a lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant advents calendar! :) Oh and I have those angels too - love them!

    Take care
    Anne
    Crochet Between Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Clare!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great advent calender. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete