Wednesday 16 December 2015

16th Decmeber crocheted star Adele


Hello........... Day's 16 of the advent calendar is a star called 'Adele'


I used Petra cotton DMC and a 3 mm hook, for this make, which turned out a bit loose and unstable, so maybe go for some good old DK instead.


I also got a little bit confuggled with the tutorial for this one, probably my foggy brain, as it's not been a good week here at the Summerhouse, lots of stress on top of the side effects from starting a new antiviral medication, I hope by the time this post goes live I'm going to be feeling so much better.


  I got there in the end though, but to work as a decoration after it's blocked I think it will need a good coat of pva glue on the back as it's very floppy.


Ta-Dah

Now that it's done I keep looking at it and seeing a Daffodil ???? anyone else seeing that or is all the Christmas prep getting to me.





Here's the tutorial if you want to give it a try.

Ho ho ho
Clare xx

4 comments:

  1. I also thought of a flower when I saw it. Now that you mention Daffidil that's exactly what I was seeing too! It is beautiful though. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used. They are looking so pretty and tender. This star is looking very adorable. I'd like to have such one.

    ReplyDelete