Monday 7 December 2015

7th December- Gothic Crocheted Star



 Hello......... So we're a week into December already eek.  Today Star is another from  Elizzza wonderful Advent Calenders, this ones from last year.  I'll tell you now that I fell a little bit in love with this one and couldn't wait to have a go...........


but this Gothic star turned into a bit of a Gothic horror  for me, I got into a bit of pickle with it, not quite sure how I went wrong, but I got there in the end, sorry not too many pics today and I was too busy trying to figure out the star and forgot to take them.


I used Rowan Cotton Glace to make the star and a 3mm hook, I also left long tails ends so I could sew them up through to one of the points for a hanging string.





As always I've popped the video link above, in case you too, need a Gothic star in your life

ho ho ho
Clare xx

1 comment: