Sunday 13 December 2015

13th December Elosia


Hello........... Welcome to day 13, the month sure is flying by, today's bit of yarny goodness, is this very pretty star.


Using DMC cotton in a pretty duck egg with a 3mm hook, I set to work on this little beauty


which hooked up in just four rounds,


Ta-Dah

Now I have to confess a certain amount of frogging took place on the final round but I got there in the end, I think I just need to do a bit of blocking before I add the final pic.




As always here's the link to Elizza, wonderful tutorial.

Ho ho ho
Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I really like the color of this one as well as the design.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner! Your blog - and you - are going to be the go to resource for snowflake patterns for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete