Monday 14 December 2015

14th December - crocheted snowflake



Hello......... Another day another snowflake, here's the one for day 14


This ones a stash buster as I used up some of the left over yarn from my icecream cushion


using a 3.50 mm hook,  and another of Elizza's wonderful tutorials


Soon my snowflake was almost complete, but


I just couldn't resist blinging it up a bit with some beads for added sparkle.

Ta-Dah


Then I wondered, what a metallic one would turn out like, I love the metallic silver of this anchor yarn but it's not the easiest to work with


 as it tends to roll in on itself but I decided to give it a go.


and after some much needed blocking


Ta-Dah

Here's how it turned out, 
 It was also one of the snowflakes I sent off for the Home-start snowflake appeal.


here they are together and by the looks of it before the blocking happened.


As always the you youtube beclip is here.

ho ho ho
Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful pattern, love the pink with the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pattern too! You certainly have found some lovely patterns to make. I like the bling!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete