Wednesday 2 December 2015

2nd December -Tiny crocheted owl


Hello........... Behind the door of today's advent calender you'll find the cutest little owlie you ever did see.  These tweeny tiny owls are sooooo adorable, that I just couldn't wait to make one.


I'm using up some of left over yarn from my ice cream cushion for this make, and a 4mm hook


Following  along with the fab tutorial, in no time at all I had the makings of a cute little owl.


All I needed was some sparkly eyes


and some tuffty ears, looping through the yarn ends to make them


Once I had my little owl hooked up  it was time for the fun part adding some decoration and at this point I deviated a little bit from the tutorial...


 By sewing on some cute little pom pom eyes and a pearly pink button beak.  
Ta-Dah
Aww isn't she cute.





Here's Elizzza'a wonderful tutorial, you really should have a go at making some of these cute little owls, it's such a hoot!!

Ho ho ho

Clare xx

5 comments: