Friday 17 January 2014

Three Things 38/52




Hello it's year of happy time again, so here are this weeks three things.

Number one:



My first happy this week is watching 'Spy in the Pod' Sunday afternoon we settled down on the sofa to watch the second part of this wonderful nature program. Watching the dolphins it's hard not to smile at there fun filled antics and use of recreational drugs as they played pass the puffer fish.  

I love the penguin series they made last year to but I have to say, this series was just amazing with all the lookalike camera creatures they used to get in amongst the wild life.

Number two:



I had a lot of fun last weekend at a Surprise  Birthday party my sister arranged for a friend, it was the first time I'd been sort of well enough to leave the house since New Year and even though it was quite a struggle, (Just before the party you would have found me under a blanket resting on my sister Sofa.)

 I managed it and we had such a fun night lots of laughs. party food and some dodgy Wii dance routines to watch and laugh at. I just hate the payback for all the fun.

 Number three:



The third thing that has made me happy this week is signs of Spring in the garden, it been quite mild so far this winter amidst the awful rain floods and gales that have been battering the UK so Spring seems to be on the way. The bulbs are coming up which makes me smile. The mini Iris on the rockery


Bluebells too as well as crocus and snow drops


our Camellia is in bud too


and I was so happy yesterday when I spotted the Polyanthus from last year has lovely pink buds on it.
I can't wait to see them all flower.


Even Dylan has started going outside again after spending the last few weeks curled up on the bed or snuggling on Sofa.

Well that's all the happy for this week, I'm still struggling with my health and my energy levels are very poor, then virus I've had since the beginning of  December is still ongoing, I thought it was on the way out the other day but it back again today as bad as ever but never mind, I'm still looking out for the happy each day.

Have a great weekend

 Clare xx


13 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your garden springing to life! The bulbs you bought me for Christmas are sprouting too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Springtime, I'm sure winter will be along any minute though
      Clare xx

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that you are still not doing well, but I'm glad that you have been out, it is so nice to see signs of spring, perhaps things will be looking up soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that the signs of spring are coming as it bring a little hope of brighter days. Dylan looks fab in the grass. I let my two out last week, they both came out and had a little tootle but it was far too cold and damp for any real fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yep the weather just been too wet, hopefully thing will pick up soon.
      Clare x

      Delete
  4. Lovely things to be thankful for.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I think it's really helps to try and find the happy
      Clare xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful signs of Spring Clare and glad that you have managed to get out... hope the warmer weather will find you feeling better. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, it was gorgeous today so mild I'm sure winter will be along soon, I ever hopeful for some snow
      Clare x

      Delete
  6. Lovely happy things. How nice to throw a surprise party! That sounds like fun. I hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, I'm still a bit up and down but hopefully I'll shake this virus off soon.
      Clare xx

      Delete
  7. A lovely post! Great to hear you had fun at the party :) Hope your resting well after it though!

    Oh such a lovely sight to see signs of spring, our wee cat has been going out more as well...can tell its getting milder when she spends more time outside :)

    ReplyDelete