Saturday 28 February 2015

28 Drawings Later (week three)


Hello........... I'm running a bit behind as usual as I've just realised I'm yet to post weeks three pictures from the 28 Drawings Later project, let alone weeks four which ends today.


Day 15: I attempted to draw, chief crafting assistant Merlin, I tried to capture him doing that kneading thing cat do with there paws.


Day 16: Was a quick water colour and ink of some daffodils, I'm loving that Spring is on the way at last.


Day 17: Is a water colour and ink I did of some Anemones a while ago, so it's a bit of a cheat, but there was just no energy for art today.


Day 18: I shared a mask design I've been working on, for the local Craft Club Exhibition, we have all been given a blank cardboard mask to decorate any way we choose as one of the exhibition themes. I'll share a post about the mask when it's finished, I'm nearly there which is good as the exhibition opens next week.


Day 19: I managed a quick watercolour and ink of some Crocus to add to my Snowdrops.


Day 20: Was a very quick water colour pencil drawing, I'm really struggling to keep up with everything at the moment.


Day 21: Is another old drawing from last year inspired by my favourite view from the house.

With my low energy levels I've really struggled to keep up with this project, producing a drawing each day has been impossible with my current levels of illness, so I've had to include some older pieces hopefully that's OK as it's the best I can manage at the moment.

21 down 7 more drawing to go.

Happy Crafting

Clare xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the happy spring colors!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time you post your pictures I always love the ones of the flowers, so delicate, you capture their fragility so well.
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawings are lovely, I hope you are feeling better soon. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your drawings and paintings are all lovely! Don't feel bad about not keeping up, you have to go at your own pace! xx

    ReplyDelete