Tuesday 3 February 2015

Patchwork January


Hello.... Today I'd thought I'd share some patchworks of January.


A month of new beginnings for a new year and also resolutions I've started to tackle the WIP pile. I'm also working on regaining my energy levels too, trying to shake off this relapse.


Out in the garden there are signs of Spring, yes we have shoots and also a very hardy Geranium, with  Rose buds and the Jasmines in bud too, but I pretty sure the frost will put pay to that.  We've had a few flakes of snow over the past week but nothing has laid. Yet !!!


As for the Christmas bulbs I planted 'here well the Paper Whites have shot off like a rocket and are stunning.  I only planted them on the 10th January



So beautiful.

Well that's about all for January I wonder what February has to offer.

Linking up with mosaic-monday and KCCO
and Roses of Inspiration 

Happy Crafting

Clare x

13 comments:

  1. Good morning, enjoyed all the photos-al beautiful paperwhites

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you're looking at paperwhites, I'm looking at snow. I love snow but had to wait until February to see a good amount of it. Now I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great patchwork of events/happenings. I love the way you display your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mosaics are lovely. I had some paperwhites just before Christmas and they grew to be several feet tall. I've never had such tall ones before this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah your garden pictures are a sight for sore eyes. We got completely buried in snow yesterday with drift blocking some of our windows, so any sighting of the garden is a long way off for me, I think. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those paper whites are just beautiful.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely images there are in your mosaics. Your paperwhites really are quite stunning, I must buy some. I hope February is a good month for you and that your energy levels improve. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mosaics! Your paperwhites are beautiful aren't they! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful photos, my dear. Thanks for sharing :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning, love your mosaics especially the flower ones so bright and warm and makes for thinking that spring is certainly on its way :-) Hope February is kind to you health wise. Best wishes, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are quite the crafter! I enjoyed the spring blooms and gorgeous paper whites.
    Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed your photography. Signs of spring....wow we won't see that for another couple of months at least.

    ReplyDelete