Wednesday 18 September 2013

Away



Just a quick post to say that I'll be away from blogland for a few days.


We're off on a Autumnal adventure tomorrow. I've been resting up all week and I'm still feeling pretty rotten so fingers crossed I won't run out of steam. As long as I try and pace myself I'm hoping I'll be able to manage a couple of trips out in the wheelchair. Plus I'm taking some crafting essential along with me for the times when I stuck at the accommodation resting up, while every ones out and about.



Oh I've just realised I've not even mentioned where we are going, we're off to Dorset yippee, stopping off via New Forest on the way, to where we are staying.  Although I'm not really well enough to be going, I'm so looking forward to it  I love this part of the world so I couldn't bare to miss it. I spend my life missing out on so many things thanks to this illness, so I'm determined to go.


So as I've been majorly resting up, interspersed with slowly packing a few minutes at a time, I've not really got much crafting done this week.  I have started trying out patterns for my Wintertime Wreath, above is a selection of stars, I think I like the 1st one best, the one in the middle just turned out a whole world of wrong !! more like a snowflake, but never mind. Maybe all the stars  will look a bit better when I have time to block them out.

Joining up with Christina's Made by hand link up.
and Nicoles' KCCO
Any road, that me for now, I'll be back in the few days. Have a fab weekend whatever you're up to.

Clare xx

11 comments:

  1. Have a nice trip. I hope you're able to manage a lot of fun activities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous time Clare, and take care of yourselof.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely time... the new forest will be beautiful, hopefully the trees will have started to turn. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time Clare - a change is as good as a rest, they say, so I hope you can do some fun things as well as enjoy the beautiful scenery, with the 'others'. Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely time away Clare, and hope you feel good & manage some lovely little outings whilst you're there.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip! And yes, I think that first star is the winner. So many possibilities there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break and I hope you come back feeling well and refreshed. I love your little crochet star x

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a wonderful time. love all the fall pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete