Friday 21 February 2014

Three Things : 43/52



Hello........ It's year of happy time again, so here are this weeks 'three things'

Number one:


Is being well enough for a spot of song writing, over the weekend I actually had enough energy to pick  the guitar and do a bit of writing. So my first song of the year is written, which makes me skippy happy as some lyrics have been floating around in my head for a little while now, just waiting for me to be well enough to play the guitar


I even managed to catch a rainbow in my song book, from the crystals hanging in the window
Happy Happy.

Number two:


On Monday we had a bit of a busy day here at the summerhouse, my nephew came for the day as it's half term. So I arranged for my friend to come round with her mini's for a play date,  'L' phoned in the morning to ask if he could bring Mutley the dog too, so that's two cats one dog and three children. 

We had a good old get together.

After lunch we went to the local park for a bit, which makes my sixth trip out of the house this year, not counting medical things.

Number three:


My third thing this week is that the Craft Club exhibition is finally up and running at the local library.  It feels a bit weird to see my makes on display.

I've not had anything up on the wall since school, I guess,
 but it's nice to see everyone's work from the past year in the exhibition.

 I'll post a bit more about the exhibition another day.

Hope you've had a happy week too.
Clare xx

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you have been out and that the exhibition is up and running!! Looking forward to hearing more about it. Hope that you have a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fab to see your work on display, you must feel so proud. How exciting to write songs, I do make a few up in the shower(when I forget the words of every song I thought I knew by heart!) a great 3 things there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Clare,
    Your bunting looks brilliant along with the other crafty exhibis, you ust be so prough and thrilled. The rainbow looks amazing across the page, and so pleased you managed another trip out.
    Take care
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see your lovely happy's, wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely things to post about especially your lovely work up on the wall.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to see your art in the exhibition! It looks lovely. I enjoyed seeing the crocuses because I just saw the first ones of the season near me today. Spring really will come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely happies and I am so happy to read that you are writing a song, can't wait to hear it. Also good to see you out and about, I need one of those super duper three wheelers, they look fab. I hope you enjoyed the time out and I also hope that you are still feeling a little more energised. Thanks for your lovely email, I will reply soon. I still have the little monsters at home for another couple of days. Sending much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A happy list, indeed! You must be so proud to see your bunting hanging up! It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete