Friday 12 July 2013

Three things : 11/52



The weeks seems to be flying by now summers here, any road here's this weeks 'three things' that have made me skippy happy.

Number one :


Spending time last weekend at the Maverick festival, lots of live music and time spent with good friends.

Number two:


I came home from Suffolk to find this stunning Rose flowering  in the summerhouse border, it so beautiful, originally this rose bush was one of those mini indoor Roses you buy in pots from the supermarket, but if you are anything  like me you find they don't fair very well growing  in the house.  

I bought this rose over ten years ago and after a few weeks when it started looking very sickly in the house  I planted it in the border of the Summerhouse and look at it now still going strong all these years later. It makes me Happy seeing it still thriving.


Number three :





























Is a very special one. This is Bai, who came to live on Wednesday.  I won her in a giveaway run by a friend of mine, who I met through a local FM/ME support group. Little Bai is a very special one of a kind hand sewn bear, in fact she is the 100th original hand made bear that Lindy has made, hence the giveaway to celebrate.  You can read all about it 'here' on Lindy's blog.

Just lately I've been so very lucky ( which is not like me at all) ,winning the lovely Bai and also a beautiful 'Easy Summer Living bag' over on the wonderful Mrs Thomasina Tittlemouse. blog. I'm finding blogland to be such a lovely warm and friendly place of like minded people, so thank you everyone.

The draw for the  little bear was taken at our Support group meeting and I just couldn't believe when the lady working in the restaurant pulled my name out of the hat while I was sat right there. Such a wonderful surprise and one very happy Clare.

I hope you've had a happy week too. Why not leave a comment and let me know what has made you smile this week.

Bye for now, one very happy
Clare x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely happy things, the little bear is so sweet. The sunshine has definitely been making me smile this week!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's been so warm, summer sure is here at last.x

      Delete
  2. What beautiful photos. I love that rose, really beautiful and such a lovely sunset. My kids definitely made me smile this week. Have a great weekend. Now following you on bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for stopping by my summerhouse and welcome. xx
      Clare x

      Delete
  3. Lovely happy things. The bear is adorable and very special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, I know was so lucky to win such a special little bear. xx

      Delete