Thursday 29 October 2015

Pretty Stitchy Autumn Leaves


Hello.... Another paper craft post today with a bit of stitchy goodness thrown in, yes Autumn was the inspiration for this card.


Earthy tones, leaves and wooden buttons.


 I used die cut felt leaves and I set too adding some stitchy detail, in orange, green and brown, I've not done any sewing in a while and really enjoyed the relaxing pace of it.


I then founds some pretty spotty paper in my stash that was just perfect and added a border to the bottom of my card.


Before attaching the felt leaves with glue dots.


Then all that was left to do was glue on the buttons and added some ribbon and 

Ta-Dah

My card was done, no sparkle to add this time as the recipient was a male, but boy it hard to resist the lure of the glitter glue!!

Linking up with KCCO
Happy Crafting
Clare xx 

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card for anyone! If I had received it I would probably have framed it it is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo pretty! :) I am sure the card was well loved! A card I would certainly keep!

    Take care
    Anne
    Crochet Between Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, i really love this project. :)

    ReplyDelete