Friday 30 December 2016

Angel Wings Shawl


 Hello........... I hope you all had a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas.  Over the holidays I decided to join in with Susan Pinner's Christmas CAL I just couldn't resist having a go at making a Angel Wings Shawl 


I had the perfect yarn for it in my stash, you see angel wings make me think of pastels and sparkles light and ethereal,  so to capture just that I'm using Rico Creative Reflections in Pastel.


Oh the joy of seeing the wonderful colours change and sparkle


as the shawl develops, I'm using a 3.5mm hook so it's coming up smaller than the pattern, so I think I may well have to add in a repeat of some of the rounds


 but I don't mind that so much, as I'm so in love with this make, beside as with most crochet along's with my limited energy I don't stand a chance of keeping up with everyone else.



So I'm going along at my own pace enjoying every minute of it


 and who can blame me just look at those pretty colours.



I'm sure the angels will love it too.

Happy Crafting 

Clare xx


4 comments:

  1. I've been following you along on IG and enjoying the progress of your shawl. The colors are beautiful and I love the sparkle in them.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love the sparkly yarn that you seem to use for may of your projects. It is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT is beautiful Claire. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Your shawl has a real angel quality to it. Jo x

    ReplyDelete