Wednesday 23 May 2018

Eastern Jewels - The last of the Squares


Hello............. Today I thought I'd do a bit of a update post on the Persian Tiles crochet along, now that all the square are completed.


First up we have the peachy square,


I'm doing this crochet along with some friends all who have chronic Illness which means we are only making one square a week which is great for me, with my current health limits as that's about all I could manage, a few minutes crochet each day.


So it has been nice to see the squares slowly adding up from the start of the year.  I really loved the colour combination of square number eight.


Square nine was a little bit more of a challenge for me, with pistachio in the mix but I'm embracing the colours, I finished it skippy happy with glee as it was the last square, all done quite a achievement for me at the moment.


Ta-Dah time for the squares.


So onto a new challenge, corners


Only umm I got a little bit confused with my foggy brain and made a triangle instead, but at least I'll be ahead when we get to the triangles.


Now here's a corner and what I should have been making, so many dreaded ends


So that's about where I'm up too, with this colourful make, next step finish my corners then we are onto the Octagon, so exciting.


Talking about dreaded ends look, I've already filled up my yarn ends bowl.

Happy Crafting

Clare xx


3 comments:

  1. Those squares are so beautiful Claire. The colors are amazing. I’m sorry you’re still not feeling well. My health issues seem to be slowly improving but I am still not able to do as much as I would like so I do understand a bit. Thank you for sharing with us today.
    Many blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching, Clare! Thanks for sharing your progress. I unraveled one project I had carried around all last year, and threw away another I had lugged around all last year that I kept losing track of the pattern for, so the rows were uneven and the yarn would not unravel...sigh. Now I am knitting a dishcloth and crocheting a simple preemie blanket...so far so good :-) Wishing you well. xx

    ReplyDelete