Sunday 10 January 2016

2015 Review, part two


July


August


September

October

November


December


Hello.......... So here's part two of the 2015 review, sorry it's a bit late but this year is starting slowly here at the Summerhouse, as usual Christmas has left me exhausted, it's not the best time of year for the chronically ill, so I've been resting a lot and sleeping even more, over fifteen hours yesterday, but I guess it's what my body needs so I'm just going with it.

So that was 2015, another year I'm glad to see the back of, it wasn't the best here at the summerhouse with two big relapses of my health and losing both of our lovely cats (crafting assistants), plus a broken ankle thrown into the mix.  There was some good in amongst it all, you have to keep looking for the good after all and keeping these monthly mosaics is a great way of doing that.

I'll be back soon with a garden review.

Happy Crafting
Clare xx


7 comments:

  1. A new year, a new start, wishing you a healthier one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely review! I hope that this year will be a good one for you in all ways! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed very much seeing your year in review. I hope this year is happier and healthier for you.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tough year Clare but some beautiful makes, your collages are so cheerful. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see a whole lot of good from here. Happy 2016. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures :) Hope 2016 is a good year for you Clare,
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful :) still love that crochet beach blanket, it reminds me of cornwall...will have to do a quilt in those sorts of colours maybe :)

    ReplyDelete