Tuesday 14 July 2020

Bee Happy.... Bee Safe



 Hello... So how is ever one doing ?

During lockdown I've been making lots of cards, one of the reasons being that it's a bit tricky to get hold of cards from home, another being that all crochet has been on hold now for quite a while due to me developing Tennis Elbow.

These Bee themed cards were made from a craft kit that came from 'Crafts Beautiful' magazine.


 I used the stamp from the kit


 some black ink and a yellow sharpie marker

 
To decorate some of my own papers


I also had a go at making some shaker cards, I made the one at the top of this post first and adding some cute little seqins to the cards.


Before sealing them up with some decorative tape.


 I used the stamped up papers, by gluing them to a card blanks and adding some cute little bees I found in my stash then a scattering of the sequins for some sparkle.


All the other slogans and cute scrabble tiles came in the little kit.



I think I like the rainbow one the best. 

I hope you are all keeping well?

Bee Happy and please Bee safe

Clare xx

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I haven't made any for awhile but need to restock so it was nice to find some inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bees are nice, your crating is summerly and warm.

    ReplyDelete