Saturday 28 December 2013

Three Things :: 35/52


Hello ....... It's year of happy time again, I was so please to see the blue skies and sunshine today after the awful weather of late. Here in Kent as well as other parts of the UK there has been terrible flooding and power cuts over the Christmas holidays.  My heart goes out to thoughs who have been effected by all this.

Number one:



Number one this week is Christmas visitors yes last Saturday two tabbies arrived here to spend there holidays with us.  It's a bit tricky trying to get a photo of the two of them together as one of them is a bit timid, but here's the other one out and about in the garden today on his lead. yes we have cats on strings here.  The back lawn is so soggy from all the rain so here he is sitting in the plant pot that our Cherry tree grows in.  

They are so well behave and chilled out on there leads  I guess because they have been using them since they were kittens whenever they come to visit. At least they can get some fresh air and explore outside with them on without fear of them running off and getting lost a long way from home.

My Merli had to go on a lead to go outside after having a knee op a few years ago as he was not allowed to go far, jump and climb as part of his rehab, he was not to pleased about it, but these two cuties seem very content with it.

Number two:



Aww the above pictures make me so happy I just couldn't resist playing around with all the colours.  Yes number two this week is crafty Christmas gifts.  I was very lucky that 'P' aka Santa gave me this lovely set of ergonomic KnitPro Waves crochet hooks, bringing me much happy hookieness.


I also got some lovely ribbon and so super cute stickers yay for crafty Christmas gifts.

Number three:



Is handmade Christmas gifts, I received some very wonderful gifts, from a felt bookmark to a gorgeous birdie bag charm and a lovely birdie cushion from my lovely crafty friends, they are a talented bunch. It's so lovely to receive handmade gifts.

Well that all the happy for this week, we had a very busy family Christmas here, which was fun but has left me completed exhausted and feeling very poorly, so sad that with ME/Lyme's there always has to be such a payback for the fun time.

I've been compiling photos today for a end of year review post, so that will be coming soon !!!

 I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time.

Happy Crafting

Clare xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blue sky, Clare. I am sorry to hear of the weather related troubles near you. We have just had lots of fog, so it is cheering to see your blue sky! I also love seeing your new tools and the lovely handmade gifts that were given to you. Praying for your health to improve. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather sounds terrible, I hope it clears up soon. Your new hooks are so pretty! They look fun and comfortable too. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely things to be grateful for. Hope the awful weather hasn't affected you too badly and hope you can get some rest and recuperate soon. Wishing you good health and much happiness in the new year ahead. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post, and its nice to see some blue skies...can you send some up to Scotland? I feel bad for all those who are having a hard time in England :(

    Your gifts are awesome, and I am really envious of you with your hook set!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely things to be grateful for, that visiting cat is just so gorgeous.
    hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete