Saturday 4 June 2022

This week


This week I have spent a lot of time resting, in bed or in my lovely hammock in the garden with darling Monty.


This week I was delight to see my David Austen rose start to bloom, meet ‘Silas Marner ‘



This week was spent mostly bed resting because my blood pressure did this. It’s very erratic swinging  from dangerously high to very low.  The joys of dysautonomia. So this week I’ve been feeling very poorly. 



This week I tried to crochet for the first time in ages. Just for ten minutes to see how my elbows coped, it’s sadly been years since I’ve been able to crochet. I wanted to give it a try as I was having a ultrasound scan of my elbow to see exactly what’s going on. 


This week I was able to meet up with friends and family  outside to celebrate. We are still mostly shielding here so this was lovely 



This weekly there were autumn jump started sweet peas  

 


And Ranunculus in bloom in the summerhouse garden 


Clare xx 

2 comments:

  1. Good to "hear" from you again. I'm checking in form time to time so look for updates. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your ability to break down complex topics into easy-to-understand materials. Continue in the same spirit ❤️️

    ReplyDelete